At Aurelia, people are our essence.
We care about people because everything we do is done by people, for people – and without people, there is no Aurelia.
Together we are building a culture where people feel safe and supported to speak up, share ideas and bring their best to the workplace. This helps us deliver exceptional value for the benefit of our communities, shareholders and everyone else who depends on us.
We strive to ensure everyone in our business is cared for and included through exceptional leadership, a balanced and healthy lifestyle, as well as championing gender safety and the importance of mental health.
This is an exciting time to join Aurelia Metals! As a new member of our family, you will be working for an employer who truly values its employees and the significant contribution they make to its current and future success.
- We recognise that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings a wide range of perspectives and experiences and enables employees to fully contribute their talent to our business improvement and success.
- We strive to create an inclusive work environment where people feel comfortable to be themselves and safe to voice their views.
- We are committed to fostering and environment where our people can reach their full potential. By investing in the capability and skills of our people, we are investing in our future growth.
- We recognise that fairness and equality in remuneration is necessary to attract, develop and retain high-calibre employees. Employees’ variable remuneration is performance based to encourage and reward high performance aligned with business objective to create strategic, economic, and sustainable shareholder value.
- At Aurelia, we are committed to developing and embedding a range of initiatives that are fundamental to our success. Central to this is focus on leadership capability and building a culture founded on a shared vision and values, with an aligned workforce striving for high performance outcomes. This is supported by a robust performance management system and our remuneration framework.
- We prioritise responsible local procurement of goods and services that contribute to the economic and social development of communities where we operate. We also prioritise local employment with many of our employees living in the surrounding communities highlighting we not only work in the communities, but we are also part of our communities.
- At Aurelia we have an Employee Share Scheme where eligible employees are invited to participate in the plan to receive fully paid ordinary shares in the Company with a nominal value of $1,000 issued each year.
- Aurelia employees and their families also have access to our 24-hour Employee Assistance Program which provides free and confidential counselling services across a broad range of work-based and personal topics.
Achieving gender balance
The Aurelia Way
Not only do we pride ourselves on caring for our people and contractors who work for us, we also care about our communities where we operate by supporting and respecting them and the environments they live in.
Our Code of Conduct, The Aurelia Way, embodies our commitment to good corporate governance and sets the expectations we place on our people to act responsibly in dealing with our shareholders, customers, regulators and communities.