Hera site is located approximately 100km southeast of Cobar in central-west NSW.
In March 2023, the last ore from the underground mine was hauled to the surface and processed through the plant, and Hera’s surface facilities were transitioned to care and maintenance in April 2023.
The 455ktpa process plant is equipped with a three-stage crushing, gravity gold, base metal flotation and concentrate leach circuits. We intend to leverage the established infrastructure at our Hera site to process ore from our nearby Federation Project.
Since commissioning in 2014, Hera has produced 3.2 million tonnes of ore, supported 180 full time jobs, and contributed A$216 million to the local economy.
Regulatory compliance reporting.
Follow this link to view Hera’s compliance and regulatory reporting.
|METAL||UNIT||FY22 PRODUCTION PERFORMANCE||FY23 PRODUCTION PERFORMANCE|
100% Aurelia Metals.
Polymetallic processing facility.
Nymagee, Central West, NSW.
- Throughput of 455ktpa.
- Primary and secondary crushing operations undertaken by contractor.
- Tertiary crushing, grinding (Verti and tower mills and Stirred Media Detritor), gravity gold with ILR, flotation and concentrate leach circuits.
- Water sourced from mine dewatering, process water recycling and rainfall runoff, supplemented by groundwater extraction.
- Electricity supplied by site LNG power plant (contractor operated).
- Products: gold and silver doré, combined (bulk) lead-zinc concentrate.