Receive documents

Notice of members’ rights under the Corporations Act in connection with receiving certain documents

Pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act), Aurelia Metals Limited (Aurelia Metals or the Company) gives notice to its members (Shareholders) of their right to:

  • elect to receive (or not receive) certain documents
  • make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form

by notifying the Company of their election.


Among other things, the Company is required or permitted to send the following documents to Shareholders, and Shareholders are entitled to receive:

  • documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders (including a meeting of a class of Shareholders), such as a notice of meeting and proxy forms;
  • the Annual Report of the Company (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year);
  • a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website; and
  • any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations (collectively the Documents).
Your right to make an election

Each Shareholder is entitled to:

  • elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form
  • elect not to be sent the Annual Report of the Company (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations)

by notifying the Company of their election.

A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents. In addition to any election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request the Company to send a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical form or in electronic form.

The Company encourages all Shareholders to receive communications electronically both to ensure that you stay informed and reflecting our commitment to minimising paper usage.

Notifying Aurelia Metals of your election or request

You can make your election and/or request and notify the Company by contacting the Company’s share registry, Automic on 1300 288 664 or Please note that you will need your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN/HIN) to make the change.

Alternatively, if you have already created an Automic account, you can complete the process online at or you can create an Automic account and then complete the process online at